Reasons to Wear the Tree of Life
Gain Knowledge and Deeper Awareness of Self and Others - The Tree of Life is associated with knowledge and wisdom. If you’re seeking a symbol to remind you and keep you focused on your quest for awareness, knowledge, and wisdom, the Tree Of Life will do just that. In the Book of Proverbs, the tree of life is associated with wisdom. In Buddhism, the Bodhi tree or the tree of life is where Buddha attained enlightenment. In Nordic cultures too, the Tree of Life represents a magical font of knowledge.
Find Strength and Stability - The Tree of Life can help you find strength and stability. A simple Tree of Life necklace can keep you inspired and encouraged. The Tree of Life symbolizes immortality in many cultures and when you’re faced with sickness, disease, or even, death the Tree of Life can inspire fresh hope and fuel your strength to keep moving on with complete faith.
Strengthen Your Connection with God - When times are tough or when you’re simply seeking to strengthen your connection with God, the Tree of Life can help you experience that as well with its symbolism representing the love of God. In Eastern Christianity, the tree of life represents the Love of God while in the Baha’i faith, it signifies the manifestation of God.
Nurture Family Ties - The Tree of Life with its seeds, branches, and roots signifies the family tree. Whether you wish to start a family or strengthen the one you have, the Tree of Life carries great significance for you. In many faiths and religions, the Tree of Life is considered a symbol of fertility as well as all connections of the strong family bond.
Infuse Abundance and Prosperity into Your Life - Finally, if you seek greater abundance, wealth and prosperity, the Tree of Life with its fruit-bearing branches, it’s deep roots and its fertile seeds is an excellent piece of jewelry to wear. In Judeo-Christian mythology, it is the Tree of Life that is the source of water for the earth. In the Koran, it is the Tree whose roots bring forth riches of milk, honey, and wine. For the Latter Day Saint movement, the Tree of Life has fruit that is most precious and desirable above all other fruits. Source: Wikipedia
Regardless of what you desire or wish for, chances are that the Tree of Life will give you deep meaningfulness each time you wear it.
Stone Size: 32 * 23mm
Ring Size: Adjustable
Material: Natural stone
For the occasion: Street, party, every day
Are YOU decide to wear a Tree of Life ring?
Amethyst: February Birthstone Amethyst carries a high frequency that protects the energy field, clears the aura and chakras, and purifies the individual, removing any negative energy and allowing them to move forward in life, into higher states of consciousness.
Opal: October Birthstone
- Assists in meditation and dream work
- Enhances psychic abilities and intuition
- Helps in breaking free from bad habits and limiting behaviors
- Protects the physical environment from negative energies
- Blocks geopathic stress
- Brings peace and tranquility in the home
- Calms the mind
It relieves the pain linked through the past.
- Peruvian Opal is known to provide relaxation and relieving tension.
- An opal enhances the decision-making skills of a person and enabling the free flow of the thoughts in one’s mind.
- This gemstone owns the power to enhance the charm and passion of love.
- Opal turns its wearer into a loving, caring and affectionate person.
- It also enhances the mutual understanding between the couple and increases the love.
Rose Quartz: January Birthstone Rose quartz is often called the “Love Stone.” Its energetic hallmark is that of unconditional love that opens the heart chakra. This makes rose quartz a stone for every type of love: self-love, family, platonic, romantic, and unconditional. As a variety of quartz, rose quartz has high energy, and this strong energy can enhance love in virtually any situation.
Green Aventurine: Aventurine properties are linked with the solar plexus chakra, which makes it a powerful gem for calming negative emotions such as anger that often gets stuck in the lower abdominal area. To harness these positive, healing vibes, place Aventurine on the heart and lower part of the stomach. While taking deep, relaxing breaths, feel the stone releasing negativity from your body and spirit and feel your aura being filled with a bright white light that encourages harmony and tranquility on your spiritual journey.
Tiger Eye: Not only is tigers eye a stone that can amplify the energies of other stones that it comes in contact with, but its healing energies can also heal sickness or alleviate pains in the human body.
- Tigers eye can benefit those who are suffering from mental health problems or personality disorders.
- It will help in resolving mental conflicts by integrating the energies in your brain and making you think more clearly.
- It’s also good in clearing sinus congestions and easing vision problems.
- It will help increase metabolism and keep your energy levels up.
- Tigers eye stone is also known to help in healing broken bones and facilitating a quick recovery from neck or spinal problems.
Black Onyx: The Black Onyx gemstone is said to be associated with the planet Saturn, and it is the birthstone for Leo, the zodiac sign. It is a soothing stone and is good for wearing, especially during times of emotional turmoil. It is known to help release negativity, as well as to guard the wearer against the 'evil eye'.
- Releasing Negativity
- Letting Go of the Past
- Changing Habits
- Good for Entrepreneurs
- Alignment with the Higher Power
The stone that you will receive is similar to what you see in the picture because every stone does not have identical pattern and color.
Click the "Add to Cart" button now! Limited Quantity - Will sell out fast
Delivery usually takes between 2-4 weeks.