Complete set of seven chakra crystal palm stones, hand engraved with chakra symbols.
Package: 7 Chakras Engraved Gemstones Set with Pouch
Size of Discs -These are each about 2-2.5cm in diameter & 7-8g weight
Chakra Stones are perfect to use in balancing your energy and focusing on specific areas of the mind, body, and spirit. Crystals and minerals are formed naturally, so the shape and size always approximate. Many stones have naturally occurring inclusions and cracks that make them unique and do not affect their individual quality. Tumbled stones are absolutely beautiful pieces of rock and minerals directly derived from Mother Earth frequently used for meditation, protection, healing, shamanic journeys, enlightenment and much more! Each individual stone offers its own unique powerful metaphysical properties.
Please note that these are handmade with natural crystals formed over millions of years and therefore may have some natural imperfections. This also means that each crystal we sell is completely unique and so may differ from the pictures shown slightly. This does not affect the healing properties in any way.
7 Gemstones used in set:
Red Jasper (ROOT CHAKRA) - Is the supreme nurturer and encourages spiritual development at a gentle rate. Can also help alleviate stress.
Carnelian (SACRAL CHAKRA) - Restores vitality and motivation, and stimulates creativity. It gives courage, promotes positive life choices, dispels apathy and motivates for success.
Yellow Jasper (SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA) - Is the protective stone that particularly gives protection during travel, both physical and spiritual.
Green Aventurine (HEART CHAKRA) - A warm, gentle healing stone that stimulates psychic perception.
Lapis Lazuli (THROAT CHAKRA) - Is a blue healing crystal that promotes psychic ability. A bonding stone in love and friendship.
Clear Quartz (THIRD EYE CHAKRA) - Known as the "master healer" and will amplify energy and thought.
Amethyst (CROWN CHAKRA) - Is a violet crystal which helps develop your psychic abilities. It is known as one of the master healers.
How To Use 7 Chakra Set
- Select the chakra stones /gems /crystals that you will be using.
- Clear your stones when you first acquire them, and then before every healing. Safe Ways to clear a stone exposing it to moonlight; running it under cool water, or holding it in your closed fist and "blowing into it" (blow into the small gap where your thumb and index finger are curled around each other) with the intention to purify it.
- Put your chakra stones in a place where they'll be accessible to you once you lie down.
- Lie down on a comfortable surface. Attend to your comfort with a blanket and a pillow under your knees or head if needed. Take a few minutes to breathe deeply and slowly into your belly (actually into the lower third of your lungs, but your belly will rise and fall if you're doing it correctly!). Set your intention for this healing session. If you're just going to work with one chakra, set the specific intention for that chakra. If you're going to work with all the chakras, set a general intention for this healing.
- If you're only going to work with one chakra, place the stone over that chakra.
- If you're going to work with the whole chakra system, you can proceed in either of two ways. You can start at the crown chakra and work your way down, in order, to the first chakra (sky to earth--e.g. for helping the recipient ground and center, headaches and anxiety, manifest something on a physical plane); or you can go the other way, starting at the root chakra and work your way up to the crown (earth to sky--e.g. for raising the recipient's energy to a higher vibration, enhancing spiritual development, increasing physical energy). Don't sweat the direction choice--just go with what feels right.
- If you place the stones from top to bottom, have any points on the stones facing toward your feet. Conversely, if you're placing the stones from bottom to top, place any stones with points so that the points face your head.
- Some healers also like to place a stone/gem/crystal above their head and below their feet. You may also like to hold a stone in each hand.
- If a stone doesn't feel comfortable or "feels wrong" or keeps rolling off once you place it, go with that feeling and remove it, either leaving that chakra without a stone or using a different one.
- As you place each chakra stone, you may want to set a specific intention for the healing of that particular chakra, sense the energy of the stone, and visualize its bright color and harmonious energy "tuning" the chakra.
- After all the stones that you will be using have been set, simply rest for a while, allowing your chakras to be balanced and cleared by the chakra stones. Breathe slowly and evenly; empty your mind as much as possible, going into the "space between thoughts."
- When the stones start to roll off your body, or when it feels right, end the healing. Remove the stones one by one in order. You can thank them if that feels right.
- Gently return your awareness to the here and now, and allow yourself to transition slowly back into your daily life. Drink a glass of water, and perhaps eat a piece of fruit.
- You may want to write in your journal about what you've experienced.
- At some point, re-clear your chakra stones.
- Watch for gentle, positive changes for the next week or so.
Click the "Add to Cart" button now! Limited Quantity - Will sell out fast
FREE Shipping. Delivery usually takes between 2-4 week